This is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 20 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. By the end of the course, you will have ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker Certification. This course prepares you for both EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50 ANSI / PRACTICAL
In the course, you will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of foot-printing, foot-printing tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wi-Fi Hacking, wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing road map
Make This Investment in Yourself
If you want to do exciting work and enjoy the salaries that ethical hackers make, then this is the course for you!
Take this course become a certified ethical hacker!
Information Security Consultant, Senior Penetration tester and Certified Instructor with more than 20 years of experience.
CISSP, CEH, CEI, CISM, CISA, Security+, CCNP, CCSI, MCT, MCSE+ Security, MCITP, PMP, N+, RHCE, Linux+
after you enroll
Build your lab
after you enroll
Get Familiar with Kali Linux
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
This course is not open for enrollment.